Blue Block Glasses Basic – Fitover
The human natural sleep-wake cycle is a finely tuned mechanism that has evolved over millions of years. This so called “body clock” is adjusting itself to align internal workings with the external environment such as light. Studies show that exposure to electronic light in the blue range late at night has severe impacts on our sleep. So what to do? Consider wearing blue light blocking glasses for better sleep hygiene.
The lightweight and comfortable Blue Block Glasses do block >99% harmful blue light emitted by tablets, computers and phones. The glasses do fit over prescription glasses.
Note: this information provided is general in nature, and not intended to be a medical advice.
- Blocks >99% light below 520 nm
- Fitover – fit’s over prescription glasses
- Lightweight, approx. 40 grams
- Impact and scratch resistant
- Size approx. 140 mm (frame width) x 130 mm (arm length)