How Ava Works
The Ava Fertility Tracker is for women who want to monitor their health for trying to conceive or getting to know their bodies.
The Ava bracelet is a completely unprecedented method of tracking a woman’s cycle. While you’re sleeping, Ava’s sensors collects data on nine different physiological parameters. These parameters are fed into our algorithm in order to detect your fertile window, physiological stress level, sleep quality, and more.
Other methods of fertility tracking rely on only a single parameter, and thus cannot provide a complete picture of your fertility in real time. Ava detects the very first signs that the fertile window is beginning, and confirms when it ends.
And because Ava is a wearable device, it provides accurate information about your cycle with minimal user effort. Wear Ava when you sleep, and wake up to insight.
Real-time detection of fertile window
Ava is clinically proven to detect the very beginning of the fertile window—in real time, as it happens. That’s totally different than OPKs, which only detect the last day or two of the fertile window, and the temperature method, which only confirms ovulation after the fact.
Understand how your cycle impacts your health with features like symptom tracking, trend analysis, graphs, and more. Trend analysis lets you see how your menstrual cycle impacts the way you feel throughout the month.
Couples who time intercourse accurately double their chances of conceiving in a given month.
Tracks your sleep, physiological stress levels, and resting heart rate—so you can see whether your lifestyle is supporting optimal health.
There’s no need to take your temperature or pee on sticks. Just wear Ava when you sleep and sync when you wake up.
Ava is still there for you once you conceive. Once you get pregnant, get a whole new app experience with detailed explanations about what to expect in each week of pregnancy. You’ll be able to continue tracking your sleep, physiological stress, and resting pulse rate, as well as compare your weekly weight gain to standard recommendations.
- Included in delivery: medical grade sensor pod, silicone bracelet, USB charging cable (can be connected to most mobile phone plugs), user instructions
- Ava is adjustable and suitable for a wide range of wrist sizes
- Minimum: 12.5 cm / 4.9 in
- Maximum: 19.5 cm / 7.6 in
- Designed in Switzerland, manufactured in Europe
- Biocompatible materials
- Ava is an FDA Class 1 medical device and CE certified
- Ava works with the Ava app for iOS and Android
- Ava is not a contraceptive and cannot be used to prevent pregnancy
- iPhone® 4S and newer (iOS 9.0 or later)
- Battery Life: 12 hrs (rechargeable)
- Splash and sweat proof